|did anyone miss these?
||[Sep. 5th, 2011|03:06 pm]
I was gonna update, but then I decided to just do a survey instead. For what reason, I'm not entirely sure. My life is still pretty uneventful, but you know, I'm okay with it (for now anyways). I doubt anybody has the time to read this and I actually didn't really have much time to even complete it until now thanks to the long weekend. Although as of Tuesday night, it appears that I may have all the time in the world until I find a real job :-X|
* How old are the last two people you kissed?
22 and no idea, but I'm leaning towards 23 or 24
* Last person you kissed calls wanting to hang out, what do you say?
what's your name, where are you from, etc
* Will you be in a relationship in the next couple months?
i'll go ahead and say no. this should probably disappoint me, but it really doesn't anymore lol
* When was the last time you had a conversation with an ex?
a few months ago
* Do you cry easily?
no, i used to be such a pussy until high school, now i literally believe i don't have the ability to cry anymore (still kind of a pussy though)
* Are you worried about anything right now?
mainly just the job search process after this week. i'm not even really that worried about working, i'm worried about listening to my parents bitch while i'm in the looking process
* How do you think tomorrow will be?
good, hanging with brittany for some quality time
* Do you wish you could take one thing back?
i wish i could take a number of things back, man
* If you could pack your bags right now and were given a plane ticket, where do you go?
i could say california, but i'm tempted to say canada? as much as i love the US, i feel like i could fit in up in canada lol
* Your parents said they were moving, what would your reaction be?
i'd probably be pretty pissed because even though i am definitely old enough to live on my own, i currently can't right now, so i'd have to uproot my life at 22 and i don't exactly have any desire in doing that
* What's the last thing you watched on TV?
big brother was the last actual program i watched start to finish, then i just kind of channel surfed for awhile. probably watching how i met your mother when i finish this
* Do you like school?
noooooo, i liked it in elementary school, but i really detested middle school and didn't really enjoy high school until senior year. college is really my own fault, but let's just say i'm not exactly sad to be done. school isn't really my thing
* Do you miss the way things used to be?
definitely, i think i just miss being young even if i didn't enjoy it at the time? i hate the idea of having responsibilities even though i currently don't have any at the time i'm writing this
* Your last kiss, on a bed or standing?
in a bar actually. i think it's cool that i can say that
* Which room in your house tends to be the coldest in the winter time?
my kitchen is freezing from october to april
* Were you in a good mood last night?
for the most part it was a fun night, but obviously any time i'm with joe it has it's drawbacks lol
* Would you rather take a cruise ship or aeroplane to get to your destination?
* Do you like winter?
i used to, for reasons pretty much relating to cancellations of school and other stuff. now i don't like it at all
* Do you find the show Jersey Shore ridiculous?
i do, but i keep reminding myself that people like what they like. i've only seen one full episode and hated every second of it, and i really have no desire to watch another ever again
* Which friend are you most similar to?
i am so different from almost all of my friends (even though I only have like 5?) but i actually think me and dan have a lot in common actually. not interests-wise, but stuff beneath the surface that you wouldn't pick up on right away
* What were you doing before you started this survey?
i've had the house all to myself so i've just been migrating between rooms. it was a very unproductive day
* Is there anything you are currently procrastinating on?
looking for a job, but aside from that, not really
* What song could sum up your life right now?
the future freaks me out by motion city soundtrack sounds quite accurate
* What was your last conversation about?
me and my dad discussed star trek at great length...i'm such a tool
* What celebrity would you love to go on a date with?
taylor swift and/or mila kunis preferably
* When was the last time you saw your cousin(s)?
i saw one first cousin about two weeks ago, and that was the first time since christmas. i have such a close-knit family...
* Have you ever randomly spoken in an English accent?
yes, even though i despise the british and their accents, i think i can pull one off pretty good
* Where would you rather live, California or New York?
california. i would gladly visit new york, but i don't think i could ever live there
* Is there someone you always, secretly hope will talk to you?
taylor swift and/or mila kunis O:-)
* What are you listening to right now?
complete silence actually, perhaps i should put something on?
* What was your first favourite band?
i did like the backstreet boys before i learned it wasn't socially acceptable to be a boy who liked boy bands. i'm thinking blink-182 may have actually been the first band that i was really obsessed with
* What do you consider to be the best year of your life so far?
i say 2007 but i'm probably leaving out a bunch of great years from my childhood. i loved the second part of senior year of high school though, i really was having a great time and that summer was so awesome, just being together with all of my friends. i obviouisly wasn't crazy about college but moving out for the first time was such a big step and i do have some good memories from freshmen year. yeah, i'd say 2007 wins it for now
* Do you think dating at a young age is stupid?
nah, i think it's pretty harmless
* Do you have any current obsessions?
well i've really been enjoying trivia nights, and i don't know why i've never been to them before this summer. i look forward to them every week. also, new tv starts in two weeks, so i'm sure there will be at least one new show i fall in love with (though it will probably get cancelled after two episodes >:o)
* Have you ever been in a play?
just one and i think it's safe to say i was in a role that was less than supporting. i think i actually could have been pretty good at acting if i wasn't terrified of actually performing in front of others. i realize that's a huge part of it, but i think if i was acting in a room by myself, i could do a pretty decent job with it. lol, what am i even talking about?
* Describe a time when you were very happy:
to be honest, i consider myself very happy all the time, because i realize just how lucky i am, so it's really hard to pinpoint a time that was happier than the others, but like i said a few answers above, second part of senior year in high school was just awesome to me. that's when i feel like i really became close with all the friends i have now (even though i've been friends with them all for much longer)
* Would you rather have a hot boyfriend/girlfriend or $500?
500 bucks, but i don't think anyone understands how important money is to me, lol
* Do you stay up ridiculously late for no reason?
i am the king of that, although since i've been employed this summer, it hasn't been nearly that bad. during the summers when i didn't have a job though, going to bed at 3 for me would have been considered early
1 - Describe your first kiss and who was it with.
ashley and it was more or less a dare. we were playing a stupid game and it just ended up happening (and then like 8 more times that night)
2 - Describe your first make out and who was it with.
same as above
3 - Describe your first relationship.
i don't know how technical you can get here, i had a week long "official" relationship in 7th grade, and then a 2 month long one freshman year in high school, but neither of those really count. still, i guess that answers the question
4 - Describe your last relationship.
haven't had one since molly
5 - List all of your exes and how long you lasted.
i dont really know what can be considered an actual relationship and what can't be, i've had some weird trysts if you will. the timing can't even really be determined on some of them. let's just say not very long
6 - List all your crushes.
i feel like i've grown to despise all of them over time, for one reason or another. not really worth listing
7- List all your MAJOR crushes.
obviously molly, if that counts? and ashley when i was too young for it to ever really be serious. i was really into nrr back in high school, but nothing ever came out of that either. the only girl in college i was ever into was x, and we all know how that turned out. i was with lindsay alot, but i've honestly never really liked her that much, she's just convenient lol
8 - Who do you like right now? Why?
nobody actually, i am 100% off the lindsay train and we haven't spoken in a few weeks. other than her, i haven't even really met anyone new in awhile. college ended four months ago, and i work with my brother, three mexican guys, and a bunch of 50+ year olds. perhaps there will be someone at the first job i get?
9 - How far have you gone with anyone?
third base, by my description of the bases, but i know that varies for some people
13 - Describe the first time you got hurt.
i lost three grandparents between the ages of 6 and 12, but i would say i was much more affected by my mother's mother dying than my father's mother. i'm kind of lucky that i went through all that loss when i was younger because i didn't really understand it as much as i would now a days, but at the same time, it was really unfortunate to keep losing people that were close to me so often as a kid. i don't know which is worse, to be honest. wow, i really strayed from the original question lol
14 - Describe the last time you got hurt?
not entirely sure. i could say i was hurt when everyone at school turned against me, but honestly, it really didn't affect me that much. maybe it should have? i think i was mostly just annoyed that people were so easy to believe everything one person had to say without even hearing what anyone else had to? so that's not my answer, i guess i'm just talking out loud? or on the computer? whatever. i dont really know the last time i was hurt
Do you like to watch Comedy Central?:
i'll watch a few movies if they're on there, but it's definitely not a station i watch regularly
How many people on your myspace friends list care if you're alive or dead?:
oh wow, myspace, we're going back here. i haven't used it in years, but none of my close friends (now) ever had one. so i think i'll go with 1, because erin had one
Are you considered a nerd?:
absolutely, but i embrace it now rather than try to deny it like i did for the first 18 years of my life
Do you know anybody with a really weird name?:
look at my group of friends, we could not possibly have any more normal names
Would you ever name your child after yourself?:
don't think so, i'm a fan of giving them their own identity lol
Would I have to pay you to ride a rollercoaster?:
nope, i love roller coasters although i think i've given up on them for the time being after "the incident" earlier this summer. but i'm certainly not afraid of them
Do you like dogs?:
i do, but some big dogs are TERRIFYING
What is your favorite card game?:
i've been huge on whist for the past year, such a fun game
Do you watch the Sci-Fi network?:
yes, big fan of the movies and old shows they air on there. i dont watch any of the syfy original programming but i'm sure i would like it. i LOVE syfy original movies, especially ones that combine different amphibians (sp?) to create a super monster that terrorizes an unsuspecting town. they're so much fun to watch
Are you still into cartoons?:
not so much. i watch family guy all the time and old episodes of fairly oddparents are near and dear to my heart, but not much else
Name one person you would die for no matter what -:
anyone in my immediate family, most of my close friends
Name one person on the same property as you -:
right now its just me, connor, mom and dad
Name your youngest male relative -:
my cousin christine has 5 boys (god help her) and i believe her youngest is timothy?
Have you ever been dared to eat anything really gross?:
raw egg ftw?
Do you own an MP3 Player?:
i have an ipod like the rest of the world
1. What's the quietest class you're in?
not in classes anymore, actually
7. What's your smallest body part (like, you have really small hands but the rest of your body is normal sized)?
unfortunately my penis :-\ LOLJK, we all know that's a lie. um, really though, nothing on me is small
9. When was the last time you listened to a Lady Gaga song?
i usually change the station immediately when she shows up but i am quite fond of the song speechless by her, so if that comes on shuffle, i usually leave it
11. What was your favourite grade in middle school?
the very end of 8th grade was awesome, but i loathed the first 3/4 of it. i think i'll go with 7th
14. Do you know anyone who is completely sexist?
all of my friends lol
15. Who's the biggest tool you know?
i'm certainly in the runnings...
3) What position do you hold in your social group?
pretty much the one that gets shit on, buuuut i like to think that's because i'm the one people feel the most comfortable with and they know i can handle it? or maybe they just really don't like me? either/or. i'm also the one usually saying "can't we all just get along"
4) What is your favorite thing to do?
watch tv. fuck you if you have a problem with that
7) What is the most memorable thing that happened to you in elementary school?
well i used to get straight a's like every term, miss those days...
8) What do you wish you could change about your friends?
they're all VERY opinionated, which i absolutely despise more than anything. they all need to be right all the time, which couldn't be more annoying. and they're all judgmental as anything. i swear i like them lol, but i definitely think they could all use some improvements
9) What are your goals for the upcoming month?
get a job! preferably one that i like and that pays well
10) Do you like to try new foods?
i'm a very picky eater, so not really. i will try pretty much any beverage though, alcoholic or non-alcoholic
What is your absolute favorite summer activity? What about winter?
i am quite fond of mini golf, but also going down the cape. and i pretty much loathe winter now lol, but i guess i like being lazy and doing nothing all day (even though i do that throughout all the seasons...)
If you had to, would you be able to live where you are now forever?
i could absolutely stay in the town forever, i don't know about this house with my parents. some people might find that cause for concern, but this was such a perfect place to grow up in and definitely a great place to raise children. i know many people have this aching desire to go live in spain for a few years or give city life a try but i've always loved this town and i definitely COULD stay here (i won't though, don't worry, although i have every intention of settling down in a town LIKE this)
If male do you ever want to have children?
absolutely. there was a time when i believed i didn't, but i definitely want kids at this point. i think i'd be a pretty rad dad, personally
Do you have a favorite number? What is it, and why?
i am quite fond of the number 39, because i feel like it is so often neglected, but it doesn't deserve to be. it is one of the few numbers ending in 9 that is divisble by other numbers, and in general, it often gets overlooked. i realize i sound like a psycho, but i love the number 39 and want the world to know it
Are you more of a words [English] person, or numbers [Math] person?
words all day, err day, i was an english minor
Do personal questions make you uncomfortable and embarrassed?
i actually enjoy being open, which is why i take these surveys in the first place. i realize nobody is actually interested in my life, but to me, there's really no questions about myself that i wouldn't feel comfortable answering and none that i would find offensive. i always enjoy when people ask me off the wall questions, because i will give them an honest answer. unfortunately, nobody really cares about my life lol
Do you like breadsticks or dinner rolls better? Why?
i truly believe dinner rolls are some of the greatest gifts on this earth
Did you like it more when the best form of communication was face to face?
sometimes, but not always. i get really, really annoyed with texting from time to time and i HATE when people communicate with one another via social networking sites, but at the same time, i'm also really awkward, so i don't always prefer face to face
Do you usually forgive people easily? Or do you get revenge?
you know me, i NEED to get revenge always [/sarcasm]
Have you ever been on a road trip for over a thousand miles? Where to?
i would absolutely love to, but i have absolutely no money and even if i did have money, i would probably be too afraid to spend it on something like that. i think it's a wonderful idea though
10 Celebrities You Like
1. Taylor Swift
2. John Francis Daley
3. Mila Kunis
4. Natalie Portman
5. Jimmy Fallon
6. Topher Grace
7. Matthew Fox (still ignoring the rumors until they come outright and say it)
8. Zach Gilford
9. Josh Radnor
10. Jesse Eisenberg
10 Places You Wouldn't Mind Living Other Than Where You Live Now
1. Los Angeles (a suburb of, preferably)
2. Canada (anywhere really, like i said, i feel like i belong there lol)
3. Other suburbs in Massachusetts
4. Cape Cod
5. Other places in California
6. New Hampshire
8. Rhode Island
9. Pretty much any somewhat developed area of any state
10. Anywhere in The US/Canada
10 Fictional Characters From Anything That You Like
1. Eric Forman, That '70s Show
2. Cory Matthews, Boy Meets World
3. Matt Saracen, Friday Night Lights
4. Jack Shepherd, LOST
5. Ted Mosby, How I Met Your Mother
6. Clark Kent, Smallville
7. Sam Weir, Freaks and Geeks
8. Gordie Lachance, Stand By Me
9. James Brennan, Adventureland
10. Matt Kidman, The Girl Next Door (pretty much any protagonist from any show/movie lol)
10 Things You Love About Yourself
1. I think I'm a good person
2. I think I'm very nice
3. I think I'm very deep and can have a conversation about anything
4. I think I'm extremely loyal and trustworthy
5. I think I'm absolutely hilarious
6. I think I'm very witty
7. I think I'm a very good friend
8. I think I'm very responsible
9. I think I have a good understanding of the world
10.I think I'm very easy to talk to (i said i think in front of all of these because i know people will disagree)
10 Things You Want To Do Before You Die
1. Have my own kids (i'd be satisfied doing even half as good a job as my parents did)
2. Be a success story
3. Be financially secure (i would love to be able to give my parents anything they want)
4. Write something that's meaningful to someone
5. Meet the girl of my dreams and get married
6. Work in the TV industry (while at the same time not losing sight of who I am)
7. Climb a mountain
8. Run a marathon
9. Make a difference in someone's life
10. Make my parents proud
10 Family Members
1. Sheila, my mom
2. Skip, my dad
3. Brendan, my brother
4. Erin, my sister
5. Connor, my brother
6. Coal, my cat
7. Eric, my other cat
10. I dont consider anyone else my family, these people (and cats...) are all I have
10 Memories From High School (If You're Still In High School, Then 10 Memories From Junior High)
1. Senior week
3. Senior prom (even though after prom was lame as anything, it's still a memory)
4. Junior prom
5. Writing my memoir and receieving some of the greatest compliments I have received to date
6. Spending my freshman year at a catholic school where I knew absolutely no one, but ended up liking it more than I could ever imagine
7. Spending every waking moment of the better part of 3 years with Molly
8. Getting my license (a year after crashing through the garage)
9. My first (and best) job at Party City
10. Spending time with my friends
10 Things That Annoy You
1. WHEN PEOPLE ARE ON THEIR PHONES IN THE COMPANY OF OTHERS (a couple texts are fine, but no need to have a full out conversation and i swear to god, GET OFF THE INTERNET)
2. Opinionated People
3. People who think they're always right/people who have to always be right in order to be happy
4. Girls who say they hate girls
5. Bullying (it doesn't so much annoy me as it does really, really upset me)
6. When people start fights/intentionally cause controversy/search for an argument
7. Unnecessary comments
8. When people say that they're bored (shut the fuck up and go do something then)
9. The majority of people at parties/bars/social gatherings lol
10. When people hate the relationship they're in, but wont call it wuits
10 Things That Would Make You HANDS DOWN Not Date Someone
1. If they have a problem with my excessive tv viewing lol
2. If they are a bitch
3. Excessive drug use/drinking (emphasis on excessive)
4. Emotionally unstable (there is nothing sexier than stability, and i can't handle an unstable girl)
5. If there is a noticeable age difference between us (a couple years is fine, but let's not get ridiculous here)
6. If they think that because they're the woman, they don't need to contribute financially (sorry bitch, this is a partnership)
7. If they want an open relationship
8. If they enjoy starting fights/controversy
9. If they have a problem with me hanging out with other girls
10.If they've been with a surplus of other guys (i'm talking like 10 here, not 3 or 4)
10 Things You're Scared Of Or That Make You Nervous
1. The future
2. Anything new and unknown
5. Bugs that fly (really anything that can attack me from above)
6. people close to me dying
7. Demonic children from movies
8. Never succeeding in life
9. Ghetto areas
10. Serial killers?
Spell your name without the letters: h,s,e,a,i,l,n,r,y,u, and t.:
wouldnt have a first name, last name would just be Mco
What time is it?:
it is now 2:23 am, hollllaaaaaa
Do you like milk?:
i love it, but it usually gives me diarrhea (tmi?) so i try to avoid it as much as possible
Whats your favorite genre of music?:
i really dont have a favorite genre anymore, and actually I don't even really notice artists anymore, I pretty much just like an array of songs these days, and they're all different genres
Whats the last movie you watched?:
i watched stand by me last weekend and thought it was one of the most brilliant/beautiful/heartbreaking/epic/fanfuckingtastic pieces of cinema i have ever seen. it was wonderful, and i've been thinking about it ever since
Do you go out to eat often?:
a ton, honestly if you take away all the money i've spent going out to eat over the last 5 or 6 years, it has to be in the thousands. that would be such a way for me to save money, but honestly i love going out to eat. i prefer restaurant food to home cooked food and i love the atmosphere of going out to eat and such, it's not something i would give up
Did/do/will you go to college?:
been there, done that
Do you listen to rap music?:
nope for the most part, i dislike the genre as a whole, but i am a big fan of eminem and there are the occasional rap/hip hop song i like, but for the most part i don't like it at all
What do you think about abortion?:
i am 100% pro-choice, i dont feel like i have the right to be pro-life because my body can never be in that situation. i'm not passionate about these things, but i've always felt like guys should be pro-choice because they never have the task of actually carrying the child. that being said, i dont exactly enjoy the idea of abortion
What's your favorite kind of soda?:
i am quite fond of coca cola, pepsi, grape soda, and root beer. i think coke would emerge as the victor but all four of those are dear to me
What's your favorite candy bar?:
hershey's cookies and cream (peach rings may be my favorite overall candy though)
Do you have a trampoline in the backyard?:
i wish more than anything. i don't believe anything more fun exists
Do you have a job?:
up until tuesday, yes. and if i don't find something full time or something new after that, i think i could arrange to keep working at my current place a little bit, but it would hardly be worth it
Do you watch tv shows or movies more?:
How much time do you spend on the internet a day?:
not nearly as much as most people, but i spend most my free time watching tv. i would say now that i'm out of school, it cant be more than a few hours a day
Whats your favorite tv show?:
we'll see when all the new stuff premieres, but overall i always say my top 4 is friday night lights/freaks and geeks/lost/boy meets world
What do you think of Miley Cyrus?:
i've always been a huge miley defender but after a certain amount of time, even i began to think enough was enough. i still like her though, and i think she's a good singer and actress, but i'm definitely not a fan of the whole "i can't be tamed" attitude, despite liking the song :-p
Where is the last place you went besides home?:
breakheart several hours ago for a run lol, this has been my least eventful day in awhile, buuuut in my defense, i've had a very productive/busy summer and my lazy days have been few and far between
Whats the last game you remember playing?:
played bang last night
Do you like the Twilight Saga movies or books?:
obviously never read the books, i dont think the movies are good at all but all the hate for them is almost more annoying, no need to hate something just because it's successful
Are you good at math?:
i'm great with smple math, but anything beyond that, not so much
Do you like taco bell?:
i like one meal there, but i think i mostly just get it because it's so cheap there.\
Are you, or anyone else you know, a hypochondriac?
i know a couple people that are very quick to check webmd (my least favorite site in existence) the second they think something is wrong with them, but i wouldn't necessarily call them hypochondriac
Do you often think about death? What about what comes afterwards? What's YOUR philosophy?
not all that much, but it definitely does cross my mind. i believe in some sort of afterlife, heaven and hell makes sense, but i'm not sure i buy it entirely. who knows, really
When was the last time you just felt really unattractive? What did you do to fix it? Or did you even go as far to make yourself feel better?
every second of every day? i've come a long way in the respecting and liking myself department but i don't think i will ever be okay with my appearence. that being said, i don't even really care about it anymore, but if you ask me if i find myself attractive, the answer is absolutely not
3. Do you prefer realistic television shows that you can relate to, or more fantasy-based ones?
i love both types, honestly. friday night lights is my favorite and i love how realistic and close to home it is, but then lost is another one of my favorite shows and so is smallville. but then i also have freaks and geeks. i guess i like to switch it up. i think i do ultimately prefer shows with fantasy elements just because they're bound to have twists and turns and keep you more interested, but i do love them all regardless
20. Which of these would you find more annoying - your roommate leaving their clothing on the floor, or them never knocking upon entering rooms [including the restroom]?
gotta go with knocking, i could care less about clothes everywhere
21. Do you lock the bathroom door while you're in there, or do you consider it a safety hazard?
locking the door has become habit, mostly because i live with 6 people
25. Do you make your bed every day?
i'm weird and i don't like made beds at all, my bed at home is never made, EVER, and i only made the one at school before room inspections. if i ever start sharing a bed, problems will arise
Do you think The King of Queens is a pretty good sitcom?
no, i despise shows like that
If you were abandoned in the wilderness, would you survive?
eeeeek, probably not. but i do watch a lot of tv/movies, so i would have something to draw from
Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?
chocolate, but i love both
Was your New Years Eve enjoyable?
new years 2011 (well i guess 2010?) was actually my favorite to date. it wasn't anything off the wall, but i had never done anything more than hung out at a friends house before so going into boston was a nice change of pace and i had a good time (even as the DD)
Does seeing couples in love make you mad?
no, it usually makes me optimistic, like if they can find it, can't we all
What do you like most about being your age?
it's such a perfect age because you're grown up, but you're still young and can be as free as you want to be and you don't have too many responsibilities yet. there is still plenty of time for fun
What is your favorite song to turn up loud and sing along to?
the majority of popular hits from the 90s and emotional power ballads lol
Would you rather have a stomach ache or a headache?
i'll take a stomach ache any day of the week, my headaches are usually brutal
If you don't have a Twitter, why not?
i do have one and i love it
How strange do people say you are?
pretty strange, but i could be a lot weirder
What was your favorite class during your sophomore year of high school?
ew, sophomore year. probably history just because nicole was in the class lol
03. the last time you were intoxicated what did you drink?
i drank the extremely masculine drink of UV Pink Lemonade Vodka straight for the entire evening. that was a year and a half ago, i haven't been close to that level since that night
04. do you have any recent pictures of you and your best friend together?
nope but that's only because i am not a fan of taking pictures, and everyone accepts this
06. are there any big changes about to be happening in your life?
if i can manage to find a job, then absolutely
07. do you have any big vacations planned for summer?
summer's all in bloom, summer's ending soon [/v.carlt]
08. was the last movie you watched fully any good?
as stated above, stand by me was enchanting
09. where did you last place an online order for?
amazon earlier today for some dvds
12. what are some things that you know for a fact you will be taking with you when you move out of your parents house?
i dont own many things, so other than my clothes and dvd collection, not much else
* Would you rather face your biggest fear or relive your worst memory?
i don't have any memories that were that awful, to be honest, so i suppose i'd choose that. not even sure what it would be. i'm pretty sure my biggest fear is just an uncertain future, so that doesn't even really make sense for this question
* Are you a part of any fandoms; such as Harry Potter? What is it you enjoy or relate to so much about that particular series?
i'm not actually a part of any fandoms, although i am a huge fan of a number of different things, but i am not a rabid fan by any means
* If you found out all of the kids you have will be the same gender, would you prefer all boys or all girls?
never really thought of that, because i definitely wanted at least one of each, but i think i'd go with boys, i grew up with 2 brothers and most families i knew had more boys, so i think that would be easier to handle for me
* If you had a magic eraser that could erase anything, what would you make disappear?
probably my disgusting acne lol
* What's the number one change you need to make in your life in the next twelve months?
i'd say get a job, but that needs to happen much sooner than twelve months
* How much sleep do you need in order to properly function throughout the day?
I usually don't get nearly enough and i function just fine anyways, i think it's gotten to the point that i get like 4-5 hours during the week and then sleep like 10-11 on the weekends and it all balances out
* What do you want people you meet for the first time to think about you?
that i'm nice/funny
* What TV show do you wish would go off the air for good?
i mean i can just not watch it if i don't like it, but if i had a choice i would probably choose teen mom because i honestly think it gives girls the idea that if they get pregnant, nothing bad will come out of it. i know girls that fawn over the little boy and talk about how cute he is, and i pray to god they wont attempt to get pregnant just to have a cute child of their own
3. Which do you find more irritating - sunburn or bug bites?
bug bites, i can handle suburns
4. What shape/type of fry do you like best [waffle fry, curly fry, steak fry, sweet potato fry, tater tot, etc.]?
oh my god, all of the above? but really, curly fries are delicious. waffle fries take a close second
6. Do you prefer baked pretzels or the bagged, crunchy variety? Or perhaps you don't like pretzels at all?
big soft ones are greatm, but i like bagged pretzels too
10. Which could you better tolerate - sitting in a room with a constantly-screaming baby, or sitting in a room with a blaring siren going off, both for an hour's duration?
i'd probably take a gun to my head after 5 minutes. but i suppose i'd choose the siren, a baby's cry is my kryptonite
12. What is one song that always makes you feel nostalgic when you hear it? What does it remind you of precisely?
there are seriously so many that take me back to 2005/2006/2007 and make me think of certain people/past relationships and friendships
16. Do you find it stupid that entertainers make more money than doctors, who spend their lives helping save other people's lives? Do you think that entertainment is really that important?
this might be my answer just because i'd love to work in the entertainment industry, but the reason for all the money is because there's so much money in it. movies make millions upon millions of dollars in the box office, so they have the money to dole out. sure you can say they're overpaid for what they do, but they're the reason why the money is coming in, so they might as well get it, right?